Saturday, January 26, 2013

Porto's Date

Today, for a little date Chadsen took me to Porto's! :) 

I absolutely love this huge bakery. They have several locations throughout LA county. Their flavors are so unique and quite captivating. We love this place so much that we actually ordered our wedding cake from there! :) 

The first item that we ordered was their cheese rolls. One of the many things that Porto's is famous for is their cheese rolls. Please give this one a try if you get the opportunity to swing by. :)


I was feeling cake-y, so I ordered the Milk & Berries cake. This cake, awesome! :) It was very light, it didn't make me feel sweetened out after finishing at all. I would really recommend it.


Chadsen too wanted to try a cake too, so he asked for the Mango Cheesecake. He said that although the taste was delicious it was a bit sweet. The sweetness actually prevented him from finishing it :O. When I snagged a bite, I found his statement to be true: sweet and tasty at the same time. 


Other items that we like from Porto's is their Guava and Cheese strudel, the plantain and beans, and their Crème brûlée. 


Masumi

No comments:

Post a Comment