Thursday, April 25, 2013

Huge Creatures, Fluffy Creatures, Friendly Creatures.

Last week Chadsen took me to the Pet Expo out in Costa Mesa. It was such a fun experience! There were animals of all sorts - llama, pig, alpaca, panther, bunnies, birds, reptiles, cats, and dogs! Oh yes you can't forget, the vendors were there too. All of the people who brought the animals were so friendly and sweet, quite frankly it surprised me! They didn't push us to buy anything, but instead they welcomed us to pet their beautiful pets and even hug them! For those who wanted to donate there were of course little donation boxes available :). 

That day, I learned so much about the different creatures that we share this same world with. I was amazed. 

Llama Llama

The alpacas were a little shorter than the llamas

So, this guy apparently grazes practically all day, given a few breaks. 


Grazin grazin.


Miniature horse! So cute.


Big paw!

Alaskan Malamute. It was humongous. It was maybe 2-3 times bigger than a Husky. 

Beaut.

Until the Pet Expo, I've never touched a Greyhound. Incredibly sweet. They simply want to be with you all day and just lay down next to you. Great for an in-home companion :). The owner said that Greyhounds don't stink up the home either! 

:D

This Great Dane: It's almost taller than me. I'm standing, this guy is not.

My partner for life, on the right! :)

Right before this dog turned around, Chadsen was telling me how Rottweilers are known for being aggressive and scary.
Reaction: "WHAT?!"

Personal opinion: I believe the behavior of a dog are immensely influenced by how they are raised. I refuse to believe that animals are innately brutal. Ask Cesar Millan, who according to Chadsen uses a Pitbull as a therapy dog for other dogs :).

Please stop. Cute overload. 
Masumi

No comments:

Post a Comment