Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Little Chin-bite of Sunshine

Summer is soon ending, and with it new beginnings are blooming for Chadsen & I. My husband starts grad school next week, so he ended his job just a few days ago. Although I grew accustom to living with his full-time work schedule (not saying it came quickly), it has been so nice to have a few days during the week to spend time with him. During this summer I found a new found passion, which my friends know is photography. I learned a LOT about it this summer and look forward to trying many more new things :) 


Today Chadsen & I started our day playing one of our favorite Ipad games - Plants vs. Zombies 2 and taking silly photos of the chins :) (Photos taken via Ipad). 

Please laugh with me ;)



It's so funny how ridiculous Boba looks here X)

My fav out of the three pics.

Masumi

No comments:

Post a Comment